I Can Be Anything
It's time for bed, but Natsumi has a brilliant idea, even better than going to sleep: She'll pretend to be something and Mom will guess what she is! Ready?
Is she a caterpillar?
An arrow sign?
An upside-down bug?
Take your best guess, then laugh along with Natsumi and her mom as they play a pre-bedtime game of charades full of silliness and surprises!
• A delightfully silly read-aloud book for young children that helps soften bedtime routines
• Part picture book, part guessing game! The interactive nature will keep kids turning the page!
• Perfect book for toddlers
Fans of Guess Again, Interrupting Chicken, and Max and the Won't Go to Bed Show will love the clever kid-friendly humor of I Can Be Anything.
• Family read-aloud books for ages 3–5
• Guessing game books for toddlers
We want you to be thrilled with your purchase! That’s why we offer a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. Learn more. Shipping
Orders ship USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground, usually arriving in 3-7 business days. Shipping costs calculated at checkout. Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee. Shipping turnaround time is often within 24 hours. Learn more.