Quizzes for Rebel Girls
Inspired by rebel women from the Good Night Stories for Rebel Girls series, this shiny, giftable book is packed with 50+ quizzes guiding girls to discover what makes them unique.
Quizzes for Rebel Girls is packed with 50+ quizzes guiding girls to discover the traits, strengths, and habits that make them unique. The quirky questions in this book will help curious readers explore their personalities, forecast their futures, and find common ground with extraordinary women who’ve come before. Colorful illustrations bring this book to life and make it extra fun to share with friends and family!
This book can be perfectly paired with Questions for Rebel Girls, filled with silly, serious, and thought-provoking questions that introduce readers to extraordinary women throughout history. Girls love to explore their feelings, uncover their personality, and decode the world around them. Get exploring with Rebel Girls!
It’s a bird, it’s a plane, it’s a . . . Rebel Girl! When your head is in the clouds, are you:
- Flying high in the sky like adventurous pilot Amelia Earhart?
- Catching air like Olympic skateboarder Sky Brown?
- Climbing your way into the clouds like mountaineer Junko Tabei?
- Dreaming up new worlds like sci-fi writer Octavia Butler?
Explore these and so many more:
- What Kind of Queen Would You Be?
- Are You a Morning Glory or a Night Owl?
- What Kind of Changemaker Are You?
- Format: Paperback
- ISBN-13: 978-1953424310
- Pages: 144
- Author: Rebel Girls
- Copyright Year: 2022
- Genre: Non-fiction, Activity
- Age Range: 6+