There Must Be More Than That!
A New York Times Best Children's Book of 2020
A Kirkus Reviews Best Book of 2020, Picture Books
From the creator of The Boring Book, a New York Times Best Illustrated Children's Book.
Shinsuke Yoshitake is back with a witty, thought-provoking picture book for our times.
There Must Be More Than That! is all about perspective, and wading past the bad to embrace the possibility of good.
• A thoughtful and laugh-out-loud exploration into an uncertain ever after
• Empowers readers to choose their own future
• A powerful antidote to anxiety for kids unsure about current events and what comes next
What does the future hold? This question can be daunting—or delightfully promising!
Readers of all ages will seek solace in this smart and spirited exploration of the good that might be right around the corner.
• Perfect for fans of Shinsuke Yoshitake
• Resonates year-round as a go-to gift for birthdays, holidays, and more
• Ideal for children ages 5 to 8 years old
• A great pick for parents and grandparents, as well as librarians and teachers
• Add it to the shelf with books like Sofia Valdez, Future Prez by Andrea Beaty; What Do You Do With an Idea? by Kobi Yamada; and Dream Big, Little One by Vashti Harrison
We want you to be thrilled with your purchase! That’s why we offer a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. Learn more. Shipping
Orders ship USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground, usually arriving in 3-7 business days. Shipping costs calculated at checkout. Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee. Shipping turnaround time is often within 24 hours. Learn more.